Saturday, August 1, 2015

Welcome to My Blog!

Before I begin my blog, my mom and her friends asked if I could make a blog but I hesitated because I only had little inspiration. Well, here I am, welcome to Kib's world, All About Kib. Before you get startled and shocked about a blog-writing kid, I'll tell you my own self. My name is Jadan Kib and I'm 9 years old. I'm a rookie photographer, food lover, fan  of Scottgames.com horror games, and I have my partner, my fluffy sidekick, Teddy, which is 9 too. My birthday is July 15 and I'm also a fan of Doraemon and Lego (not the fake Lego stuff, ok). My skin is dark because I stay out always. I'm even a fan of  Team Fortress 2. My favorite characters are Finn from Adventure Time, Sonic the Hedgehog, Scottgames.com FNAF characters, the Despicable Me minions (including Gru), TF2 characters, and last but not least...many more characters. I play Minecraft, FNAF, Terminator Genisys: Revolution, Help Me, Jack, and Pixel Gun 3D. My Instagram account is @nightmare_phantom_withered_fox. I'll be showing my drawings tomorrow. I'm Jadan Kib and welcome to All About Kib. Good afternoon!


This is me.  I have brown skin.


This is my fluffy sidekick Teddy.  We're both 9 years old.

This is my Instagram account.

This is me a rookie photographer in action.

I took this picture during our vacation in Ilocos.  That is my mom.

I eat everything!  I live vegetables!  I know how to use chopsticks too :)

Sometimes I help my mom in the kitchen.

I like drawing and cutting them to become paper dolls.  These are my Real Steel paper dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment